Ginger and I had a couple of hours before our rendezvous with the Cirque so we decided to stroll over to Caesars Palace and see the 50,000 gallon salt water aquarium. We got there at feeding time as the diver hand fed the stingray. Very cool.
As we were leaving a very cheesy display ala Disney animated characters spouting atlantis mythology, we noticed that the three men in front of us wore kilts. This did not strike us as that unusual. Upon closer examination, I saw that one of them carried a bagpipe.
I walked up to him and asked, "Will you be piping tonight?"
His reply, "I'll pipe any time for anyone!"
I responded, "How about now?"
"You don't think they will chuck me out, do you?" he asked.
"Of course not!", was my confident rejoinder.
Then in the middle of the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, Grace appeared.
I ran into him later and learned that his name is Andrew and is from Edinborough. He was in town for a rugby match. I can't remember having more fun walking through a mall in my entire life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is awesome! The Dutch following the Scot in the Romanesque mall. There's a joke in there somewhere. I just learned of your Geezer blog. Looking forward to more of your anecdotes.
ReplyDelete